Established in 1995, the mission of Amity Humanity Foundation is to support and initiate social welfare activities and create possibilities for equitable social development.
Caring for underprivileged girl child - AMITASHA
- Providing free education, uniforms, books, meals and healthcare to underprivileged girl child
- Nurturing the girl child through education, personality development, health and nutritional programmes
- Awareness and intervention programs for adolescents, school going children, migrant labour, commercial sex workers and other high risk behavior groups
- Mobilisation & capacity building for prevention of HIV / AIDS through Conferences & Workshops
Community Development through Women Empowerment- SWAYAM SIDDHA
- Development of infrastructural facilities like housing,
education, health, surface transport, water and sanitation for proper rural upliftment in 28 villages under Project PURA - Providing Urban Amenities to Rural Areas
- Employment generation activities for rural population through Project – Panchgaon, such as Masonry, Bamboo Cultivation, Medicinal Plants, etc.
- Self Help Groups of rural women are being trained on aspects of confidence building, legal literacy and financial accounting.
- Rehabilitation of the physically disabled in District Ghaziabad
- Establishment of a centre in Pushp Vihar, New Delhi for treatment and rehabilitation of physically handicapped.
- Old age homes – programmes aimed at physical and psychological well-being of neglected and institutionalised senior citizens.
To know more: http://www.amity.edu/ahf